Thursday 17 May 2012

Healthy breakfast healthy breakfast...

Right, I will agree that this breakfast dish looks kind of dodgy and really quite unappetising. But it's delicious and healthy and keeps you going all morning.  And it's pink.

Bircher Muesli 
  • Muesli/oats
  • Raisins/any other dried fruit you fancy
  • Walnuts/almonds etc
  • Apple (cut into chunks)
  • Strawberries (sliced)
  • Raspberries
  • Grapes 
  • Natural yogurt to bind it all together
  • Apple juice (just a glug to loosen it up)
  • Some seeds 
  • Whatever other fruit/nutty/seedy bits you want!
I haven't put the measurements because it doesn't really matter, my Mum makes a giant bowl of it and keeps it in the fridge to last all week. It does look gross but I promise that it isn't. Basically just mix everything up together into a giant pink sludge. DONE!


Please Sir, may I have some more?

No comments:

Post a Comment